flavour (plural: flavours)
- The quality produced by the sensation of taste.
- The flavour of this apple pie is delicious.
- A substance used to produce a taste. Flavouring.
- Flavour was added to the pudding.
- A variety of tastes attributed to an object.
- What flavour of bubble gum do you enjoy?
- The characteristic quality of something.
- the flavour of an experience
- A type of something.
- His favourite flavour of ...
- In physics, a term used to name the six types of quarks (top, bottom, strange, charmed, top, and down) or three types of leptons (electron, muon, and tauon).
7 letters in word "flavour": A F L O R U V.
No anagrams for flavour found in this word list.
Words found within flavour:
afoul afro al ar arf arvo auf avo fa far farl faro favor favour flavor flor flora flour flu fluor foal for fora fou foul four fra frau fro fur fural furl furo furol la lar lauf lav lo loaf lor lour lur luv oaf oar of or ora oral orf orval ou our ova oval ovular rolf roul ufo ulva ur urao urva uva valor valour var vau voar vol vola volar vor